Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

TO THAT GIRL CALLED FRIEND



HELLO GIRL.
IT'S FOR YOU.
I HOPE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT EVER YOU DO
TRY TO BE YOURSELF
AND OF COURSE
DON'T HURT OTHERS FEELING
WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING
THINK ABOUT THEM
THINK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO LOVES YOU
PLEASE BE HONEST WITH THEM
THINK ABOUT THEM
WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID
SOMETHING CALLED RIDICULOUS
IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE
THEN TELL HIM 
DON'T MAKE HIM WAIT FOR YOU
I'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM
I CAN'S STOP YOU FROM GRAB HIM AWAY
AND I DON'T SAY THAT I'LL ALLOW YOU TO DO SO
CAUSE HE'S GOT NOTHING RELATED WITH ME
WHATEVER IT IS
I'LL PRAY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS
IF YOU LET ME TO DO SO
I'M NOT THAT PERSON WHO GET ENVY WITH OTHER PEOPLE
EASILY!
SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET WORRY WITH ME
JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT
SAY WHAT YOU THINK

p/s: my friends, just let her be. let them go on their own ways. and let us pray for their happiness. amin. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment