Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Sad Song


Today I'm gonna write a sad song
I'm gonna make it really long
So that everyone can see
That I'm very unhappy

I wish I wasn't always wrong
I wish it wasn't always my fault
The finger which your pointing has knocked me on my knees
So I guess what's only left is...

I'm sorry, it's not like me
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that to grow up and go slow

I wonder what my mom and dad would say
If I told them that I cry each day
And it's hard enough to live so far away

I wish I wasn't always alone
I wish it wasn't always so cold
When the party is over how will I get home?
And all you need to know is

8 comments:

  1. aku pelik sape anonymous nie?
    hey u!!! jgn main2...
    kalo nk komen,komen la btol2...
    jgn jadi pengecut...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ape kes anonymous nie asyik tulis titik titik -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. tulah pasal. setiap post,asyik post ... jer
    takpelah. dia malu ni. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh kejap. yang anonymous yang komen panjang ni pun, siapa pulak?
    tak bagi tahu pun. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaya neyh yuni...admire ko kowt...kih3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hem.. pedulikanlah.
    layan orang tak kenal, kita yang buang masa nanti

    ReplyDelete